Social Media Assistant Intern
This post of Social Media Assistant Intern requires three month part-time dedication with possibility of turning to a full-time employment contract once the performance review is satisfactory.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Social Media Assistant will support the goal of the company’s social media publication and grow the influence in the market. He/she will have exposure to the broader creative and marketing opportunities to gain a deep understanding of how social technologies and behaviors impact marketing/communications efforts as well as the business development.
• Copywriting: Assisting in briefing copy for publishing across social key regional and international media platforms
• Proofreading & editing: working with team member and proofread the out-going emails, documents to ensure a consistent quality delivery
• Reporting: Supporting compilation of regular reporting on social media initiatives
• Innovation: Staying on top of current trends in social media and contributing to platform strategy evolution and campaign development
• Research: Supporting the social team with early-stage campaign preparation and conception research
A quality candidate shall show up with
• A clear understanding on main social media channels
• An obsessive attention to detail and strong interest digital and social media landscape
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must as are excellent communication skills
• Experience or Interest in the public relations, marketing, IT, and communications job is preferred
• A frequent blogger and well kept social networks is a plus.
• Passionate about writing
When you apply note at the top of your proposal “I am ready to start” so this way we will know at least you have read up to here